Other Committees take various forms, but are also critical to ensuring HEA member voice in District decisions and to strengthen HEA commections within our membership and with our familiies and community.
Each of the following external committees include one HEA Representative, appointed by the HEA President.
- HSD Capital Facilities Committee (CFAC)
- HSD World Language Advisory Committee
- Highline Schools Foundation
- King County Labor Council
Each of the following are HEA member-driven professional advocacy groups that meet on a regular basis and welcome participation from HEA members.
- Highline Anti-Racist White Educators
- Highline Arts Coalition (open to families and community members, as well as HEA members)
For more information about joining any of these committees or groups, please contact Sandy Hunt, HEA President.